Preventative Dental Care in Gonzales, TX
Quality Preventative Dentistry for Patients of All Ages
The best way to avoid unexpected dental issues, including painful dental emergencies, and ensure optimal oral health is to receive routine preventative care at least twice a year. At Gonzales Dental, we offer a full range of preventive dental services in Gonzales, TX to help you and your family stay healthy. We believe in taking the time to really get to know our patients, building meaningful relationships with them and providing the information they need to make informed and empowered decisions about their health.
We offer affordable preventative care for adults and children, from routine teeth cleanings to one-time tooth extractions, periodontal maintenance, and more. First, we assess your needs with a comprehensive dental exam/check-up; then, we provide customized care recommendations based on your particular dental needs and goals. We want to make sure that you always feel confident in our services and the quality of care we provide, which is why we welcome your questions and are happy to address any concerns you may have.
Learn more or schedule an appointment today by calling (830) 971-0268 or by contacting us online.
View Our Helpful Links & Get Started Today
Interested in Dental Financing?
We are committed to offering quality services at an affordable price for you and your family. Enroll in our financing options so you can save and smile!
Schedule Your Next Exam
Keep up to date with your dental hygiene! Visit our office for your regular cleaning exams.
Our Preventative Care Services
The Gonzales Dental team is committed to providing high-quality, gentle, and effective preventative dental care. We offer a welcoming, relaxing setting, as well as multiple payment plans to suit your budget.
Our comprehensive range of preventative care services includes:
- ARESTIN: ARESTIN (minocycline HCI) Microspheres help fight infection by targeting and eliminating periodontal bacteria. We incorporate this antibiotic treatment into your routine preventative care plan to help reduce periodontitis-related pocket depth and improve overall oral health.
- Tooth Extractions: We perform both routine tooth extractions, such as wisdom tooth extractions, as well as removals of damaged teeth. A tooth extraction is a relatively fast outpatient procedure performed with general, local, and/or intravenous anesthesia to reduce discomfort during and after the extraction.
- Teeth Cleaning: Routine teeth cleaning typically involves a pre-procedure exam, followed by plaque and tartar removal, scaling, flossing, and rinsing. We may also recommend a fluoride treatment, depending on your specific needs. We typically recommend biannual teeth cleanings for optimal oral health.
- Oral Hygiene: Proper oral hygiene is an important element of overall dental health. Our team can help you achieve a healthy smile with teeth and gum care tips, professional product recommendations, and simple habits you can incorporate into your at-home oral health care routine.
- Deep Teeth Cleaning: In some cases, deep teeth cleaning may be recommended in addition to routine teeth cleaning services to help stop the progression of gum disease and prevent tooth loss. Our gentle deep cleaning involves scaling and root planing, which targets bacteria, plaque, and tartar located beneath the gum line.
- Periodontal Maintenance: Periodontal maintenance is key in preventing periodontal disease from progressing and spreading. It is similar to deep teeth cleaning in that it targets bacteria below the gum line, but it is specialized in that it aims to specifically address gingivitis, periodontal disease, and related conditions.
- Dental Sealants: Frequently used to prevent cavities, dental sealants are thin, plastic coatings applied to the premolars and/or molars. Fast and painless to apply, sealants physically block food particles, germs, and other unwanted substances from becoming lodged between the teeth and under the gum line.
- Dental Exams and Check-Ups: We begin most preventative dental care services with a routine exam and check-up. This allows us to assess your current oral health and identify your specific care needs. From there, we can recommend treatments tailored to your unique dental goals, as well as address minor issues before they develop into major problems.
- Child Dentistry: Good oral health begins at a young age. At Gonzales Dental, we offer a full range of child dentistry services, beginning at your child’s first visit and extending through adolescence. Our child dentistry preventative care includes regular check-ups, teeth cleanings, cavity prevention, and more.
No matter your preventative dental care needs, Gonzales Dental is here to provide the quality services you deserve at a price that fits your budget. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our preventative dental care in Gonzales, TX or schedule an appointment today!
Call (830) 971-0268 or contact us online using our secure submission form.
Step 1 of 6Request an Appointment
At Gonzales Dental, we are dedicated to providing our patients with quality dental care in a welcoming and friendly environment.
Your first step towards a healthier smile is a phone call away! Call (830) 971-0268
Back, Contact Us
Fri, Sat & Sun